10 Grams Gold Bar | LBMA certified
Heraeus, originally sealed, without certificate. Minting year approx. 2010. Packing yellowed.
|Price, incl. Taxes
Share this product:
The Heraeus and Umicore 10 gram bars are an excellent option for investors looking for smaller weight gold bars. Heraeus and Umicore have one of the most comprehensive gold bullion product lines in the industry.
Gold bars offered by Heraeus and Umicore are available in larger sizes such as 1000 g, 500 g, 250 g, 100 g and 50 g. Most of the bars come with their own unique serial number and a certificate of authenticity.
The smaller weight gold bars are available in 1 ounce, 20 g, 10 g, 5 g, 2 g, and 1 g. Each gold bar has a purity level of 999.9/1000 and are brand new. Gold bars from Heraeus are an excellent way for investors to accumulate and build a gold investment portfolio.
- Weight: 20 grams
- Purity: 999.9/1000
- Country of Origin Heraeus: Germany
- Country of Origin Umicore: Belgium
Gold Bars vs. Gold Coins
During times of uncertainty smart investors turn to the precious metals as a way to protect and preserve their savings. Once an investor decides to buy physical precious metals the most common question is the decision between bars and coins.
The advantages that bars have over coins is the following:
- Bars allow the investor to quickly build their portfolio.
- Bars provide the investor with variety of different weights and price points to choose from.
- Generally speaking, bars have the lowest premium over the gold spot price. However, smaller weight gold bars can have higher premiums.
The disadvantage of bars:
- Bars do not have the intricate designs that coins offer.
- Coins are more collectible than bars.
- Many coins are legal tender in the country of issue. Although the intrinsic value of the metal is more valuable than the face value of the coin.
- The bottom line is that both coins and bars are good investments and many investors own both types of gold products. Each have their place in a portfolio.
|Country of Origin
|Different LBMA Certified
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.